From the Team that bought you the ‘Pears Project’, we’re excited to announce the launch of the ‘Places to Grow Together’ project.
From April onwards, the same familiar faces will continue to support Birmingham’s Groups and Leaders, utilising the experience and learnings from the past 18 months, to adapt to the changing priorities and needs of the County.
The staff team of Delivery Team Assistants (DTAs) will continue to work alongside volunteers to both grow and protect Scouting across the City, whether this is promoting small sections, recruiting adults, supporting the return to F2F Scouting, opening new provision or providing Leader resources.
If you think your Group would benefit from support from the team, please speak with your DC or for any questions contact Niki, Project Coordinator firstname.lastname@example.org
For further info on the project and its funders head to our new web page.
We’d also like to remind Leaders that there is a range of Leader resources available, including the following brand new options:
- County online session badge mapping documents
- New activities on the Activity Pick n Mix resource (if you’ve already requested the link for this you will be able to view the updated version without sending another request)
- Preparing to return to F2F Scouting guide
- Re-engaging YP to F2F Scouting (welcome back party session plan and invite, SD games, general guidance and blended programme advice)
- Recruiting adults when re-engaging young people (ideas and top tips)
All of these and many more can be requested by going to the Smart Sheet link and clicking the drop-down box.
We thank you for your ongoing support.